12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ~ OFF-WHITE Cut Out Dress



OFF-WHITE Cut Out Dress

Female (T-E)
10 swatches.
Custom thumbnail.
Base game & HQ mod compatible.
 

Shunga

7 commentaires:

  1. You are amazing. Such beautiful creations! Thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your work... Where did you get the earrings, that the one in the red is wearing???

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi, you can get the earrings here : https://ebonixsims.wixsite.com/simminginmelanin/single-post/2017/11/25/Ebonix-Bamboo-Hoops

      Supprimer
  3. So sorry, but i can't seem to download this. It the link says sims share file, but i leads on to this very weird web side which is certainly not sims share file.
    Do you have any idea what's wrong

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I also can't download it :/ It brings me to shorte.st and when I skip the ad it brings me to the Google search bar site and that's it?

    RépondreSupprimer